Record of Birth Application
- You must be an ADCA member, with membership dues paid, to apply.
- Only the First Owner or approved Authorized Representative ( see Authorized Representative Form) can apply.
- A Record of Birth is not an ADCA Registration.
- Animals that receive a Record of Birth will only have ROB number, gender, date of birth, owner, breeder, and parents listed on their certificate and pedigree page. There will be no extended pedigree (family tree) displayed.
- Animals that receive a Record of Birth are named using their dam’s name. For example “Bessie’s calf.”
- Animals that receive a Record of Birth can subsequently be registered, but they must meet all ADCA requirements to do so.
- Animals sold with a Record of Birth cannot be registered by their new owner. Only the First Owner can register an animal.
Can't find what you're looking for?
The ADCA - Contact Us
ADCA Board Meeting Minutes Archive