1. The ADCA Master Geno
List is created by UC Davis and sent to
the registrar each week. UCD does
not automatically include the genotype results.
Members must request them to do so:
for adding ADCA affiliation code in MyVGL
• Go to http://www.vgl.ucdavis.edu/myvgl
and login or create a new account.
• Click My Account in the top menu
• Click Add Affiliation button on
My Profile page.
• Type in affiliation code ADCA2024
and click the Add button.
• Click Order Tests in top menu bar,
then Cattle Tests in second menu bar.
• Click ADCA Cattle Test to order
testing or ADCA Search to find other ADCA
cattle for parentage analysis.
2. Pull up the animal’s
test results where there will be a link
that says INCLUDE SAMPLE TO ADCA LIST.
By selecting that link, UCD will automatically
add his results.
you have any questions, your regional
director will be more than happy to